Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happily new year, but yo.. the emperor has no clothes

Chief Inspector La-La Buddington doing the "STONEWALL JACKSON"



Totally cool bro. I got the "uh...............um......." style going right now. I'm pretty fixated on that and for good reason!
Life will deal you some sour hands from time to time, but I really can't complain.
I've never been a thin guy, but somewhere around eighth grade, I started shedding some of my baby fat and maintained a pretty consistent "middleweight" physique for a good 15 or so years. Then I actually wanted to put on pounds. I felt I could pull it off. I continued to rebel against nothing, while wearing tight, navy blue, fruit of the loom t-shirts. Not a care in the world!
Then gravity made it's plans quite clear, and the next thing I knew I had a beer belly and potential man tits. The medium navy blue shirts needed to be downgraded to larges. No longer could I get by on the size 34 waist jeans with the top button undone. I had to switch to 36 to ensure proper comfort.
It's cool. I don't mind so much. It's the little things that make me want to lose some pounds and get fit. I was doing yoga with Mrs. Smitty yesterday and I was out of breath, belching and farting just trying to pull off a simple "upwardly mobile spiraling lion" pose. I'm not sure what it was called exactly. It could have been a "downward hurtling beaver chomp".
I've been lifting weights though. I'm over pacifism. It's a cop out. I'm ready to punch someone in the face.

Happy New Year!
...soon!

- Show quoted text -

No comments: