Thursday, January 14, 2016

Streetwise (documentary)

Skated after work today.  I found the act of getting myself and all four wheels to leave the ground incredibly difficult.  Not a complaint exactly, but more of a realization that now more than ever I need to allow my legs the time for significant warming up.  After about fifteen minutes I started to feel a little more limber, though an ollie would still elicit a groan or "huhn!" upon landing.
I carved a manual around a fire hydrant.  Popped a few nollies (fast becoming one of my go to maneuvers.  Just love the feeling of that foot position these days.) a couple backside 180 ollies, a fakie big spin or three, a fakie ollie here, a half cab there.   Flipping the board has not gotten any easier however and I'm wondering if my graduation from an 8 inch to an 8.5 deck was a little hasty.  I have an 8.25 in storage that I am contemplating.  

That is all.

Bye.

No comments: